Scott began professional practice in 2010. Throughout his professional career he has been involved in many assignments for companies ranging from small owner-managed entities to publicly traded corporations.
Prior to joining Kalex Valuations Inc., Scott gained his experience working for both regional and national public accounting firms, focusing in the areas of financial statement audits, accounting standards, and corporate and personal tax. Scott’s well-rounded experience results from completing assignments across many industries.
- Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- CPA Canada
- CPA Ontario
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours), Specialization in Accounting – University of Guelph