Primary Service Areas :
Peter’s professional background includes forensic accounting, tax disputes, business valuations, litigation support and transaction advisory. Peter has been in practice 2006 having worked for two large international accounting and advisory firms. His past work assignments include business valuation mandates for clients (both public and private) across a number of industries for purposes including mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, commercial disputes, shareholder disputes, and financial reporting.
Peter graduated from the University of Toronto with a joint specialist in economics and commerce & finance having achieved the highest standing in both faculties upon graduation. In addition, Peter completed the two year Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting through the University of Toronto graduating at the top of his class.
- Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- CPA Canada
- CPA Ontario
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Toronto
- Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting – DIFA, University of Toronto