Ashok has a broad range of experience in financial consulting in North America, Europe and Africa for acquisitions, international joint ventures and management buy-outs. The engagement entailed valuation engagement for minority squeeze-outs, income tax and estate planning, corporate reorganizations, shareholder and partnership agreements, business interruption losses, loss of income claims, and litigation support related to family law and corporate issues.
Ashok’s experience has been gained with large international firms in England and Canada and was leading the valuation and corporate finance division of a large regional firm in South West Ontario. He has been particularly active in several management buy-outs and arranging financing for acquisition, growth or startups as well as international joint ventures between companies based in Canada and Europe, Asia and North America.
Ashok has been very active in the North American Konkani community having served on the board of the North American Konkani Association and Konkani Charitable Fund Inc. as well as being past President of the Konkani Association of Ontario.
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV/CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF/CPA)
- Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA)
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (U.K.)